African American Woman Bath Bomb
I instantly fell for and purchased this lovely design as soon as I saw it. I love this beauty's strong presence even from her profile, and knew I wanted her in my shop right away. When ordering, you are ordering the base color of the bath bomb. Her hair tie and lipstick are chosen at random, but feel free to contact me if you really want a particular color and I will see if I can help!
Teal (shown) - Rosemary Pepper
Pink - Cherry Almond
Purple - Lavender Apple
- Weight: Approx 4oz
- Water color: Teal, Pink or Lavender
Scent type: Fragrant
Baking soda, citric acid, buttermilk, cream of tartar, kaolin clay, sodium lauryl sulfate, sweet almond oil, polysorbate 80, fragrance, FDA approved lakes, mica & water.
Due to the homemade nature of these items, each product will vary in design, but will have the same overall general appearance. Slight imperfections are normal and part of handmade products.
Let me state before all these scary bullet points; my products use all top grade, FDA approved materials; and as owner, I use 1-3 bath bombs PER BATH, and have never had staining or other physical issues, but these cautions are either required by law or are there to protect my tail <3
- This product may temporarily stain hands if handled before it dissolves. Typically, it will be gone by the end of the bath. Bath bombs are not intended to be handled as they dissolve, but they will not hurt you besides possible temporary stains.
- Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. Not intended for children under 5 years. Some products may contain small toys that can be a choking hazard.
- Use caution when entering and exiting your tub. Products contain oils and may cause your tub to become slippery.
- While my bombs should not stain your tub, a damaged or porous coating could stain. Use at own risk.
- Use caution with colored bath products on bleached hair, as dyes may temporarily soak into and stain hair.