Island Paradise Rain(bow) Bath Bomb
This popular bath bomb got an upgrade! Now, these adorable little clouds come in colors inspired by island sunrises & sunsets! This little cloud is deceptively simple. Once it is activated with water, it spews out beautiful colors outside the bottom and you can watch it cruise around your tub and put on a little show.... and, it smells divine!
Directions: Fill your tub to the amount desired. TURN OFF the water. GENTLY place the bomb in the water and watch it do its thing! You may need to help hold it up depending on the bomb.
Blue - Blueberry Cobbler
Pink - Dark Kisses (VS)
Orange - Pineapple Paprika
Purple - Lavender Sage
Scent type: Fragrant
Weight: approx. 5oz
Water color: Various
Baking soda, citric acid, buttermilk, cream of tartar, kaolin clay, sodium lauryl sulfate, sweet almond oil, polysorbate 80, fragrance, FDA approved lakes, mica & water.
Due to the homemade nature of these items, each product will vary in design, but will have the same overall general appearance. Slight imperfections are normal and part of handmade products.
Let me state before all these scary bullet points; my products use all top grade, FDA approved materials; and as owner, I use 1-3 bath bombs PER BATH, and have never had staining or other physical issues, but these cautions are either required by law or are there to protect my tail <3
- This product may temporarily stain hands if handled before it dissolves. Typically, it will be gone by the end of the bath. Bath bombs are not intended to be handled as they dissolve, but they will not hurt you besides possible temporary stains.
- Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. Not intended for children under 5 years. Some products may contain small toys that can be a choking hazard.
- Use caution when entering and exiting your tub. Products contain oils and may cause your tub to become slippery.
- While my bombs should not stain your tub, a damaged or porous coating could stain. Use at own risk.
- Use caution with colored bath products on bleached hair, as dyes may temporarily soak into and stain hair.